I know it’s a little random. Some of you already know, I do not do things the same way as others. My blog turned 9 in January 2021, but I sort of missed it. At this point people would wait until the 10 years mark and plan ahead. However, I am quite impulsive when it comes to my sewing. This applies to the planning of blog posts. As a result, I totally missed the deadline for a giveaway in January and I really do not want to wait until next year to celebrate by blogiversary.
For this I’ve raided my books and pattern stash and split the whole lot into 5 gifts to share the love of sewing with more than one person.
Note that although some of the patterns have been used they still have all the sizes as I usually trace the patterns when I make them and keep the original as master copy.
Without further ado, please see below the details of how to enter and what you can get if you win.
A word of warning, due to postage costs, the entry for the prizes 1 to 5 is limited to UK only residents. However, I also wanted to say ‘Thank you!’ to my readers who live outside UK so I included a gift card as one of the prizes which can be used worldwide.
How to enter:
- Follow my blog www.sewingadventuresintheattick.com.
- Please comment on this post and tell me in which country you live and what is your favourite emoji. Only comments on this blog post will be entered into the draw. If you already follow my blog, please let me know in the comments you’d like to entered into this giveaway.
- For extra entries please follow me on Instagram @draculashbv and leave a comment below to let me know. Please include in each of your comments the country you live in, so I know into which draw to entry belongs to.
With the intent to make this as transparent and clear as possible and below are the boring details of the draw.
Terms and conditions:
- Prizes 1-5 are only available to UK residents.
- Prize 6 is available only to people outside UK.
- Entries must be received by 24:00 GMT 8 March 2021.
- No entrant may win more than one prize.
- Winners will be chosen randomly and the decision is final, unless prize is not claimed within the time frame stated below and a new draw is necessary.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, Minerva, Simply Sewing Magazine or Simple Sew.
- Only comments made on this blog post will be entered in the draw. To make is easier for me, I decided that comments made on posts on Instagram or other social media sites will not be valid and therefore not entered into the draw.
- I will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running this giveaway, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this giveaway, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by me for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- You are giving your consent for me to share your instagram handle or first name and surname initial if you are a winner on social media and my blog.
- The winners will be notified in a blog post here on this blog or on Instagram by 15 March 2021. The winners must claim their prize within 10 days after the notification post is published. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and I reserve the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- Some of the items included in the giveaway have been used, but they are in very good condition.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Thank you to each and everyone of you for entering my giveaway!
If you want to spread the word, feel free to share this post or tell your friends about it.