The lovely and talented lady behind I made it! nominated me for the Liebster Award.
What a surprise that was! I treat it as my Easter present from the crafty world. I feel honoured and proud that I was nominated for this award.
Thank you I made it! for the nomination.
And the questions and my answers are :
1. What is your favourite snack? Recently I have started eating loads of olives all the time, so I think now they are my favourite snack. I do hope they make my skin and hair look so much healthier! If not, at least I get the pleasure of eating them .
2. What is your favourite movie? Now that’s a hard questions. I like so many of them. Hmm…. so my favourite movie… hard to decide. One that I keep watching over and over is Green Mile.
3. Do you have pets? Yes I do! I have a lovely cat named Bella. Although, many times I tend to call her Pumpkin or Mussolini. Well the last to are her nicknames, when she’s cute and when she behaves like a little tyrant.
4. How long have you been blogging?I have been blogging for almost 2 1/2 years now. Started it as a way of keeping track of my experiences while sewing.
6. What is your least favourite project and why? another one that I had to think about for a bit before answering. I think it is a shirt I made a few years ago. I still have it in my wardrobe, but I never wear it. Think it’s because of the fabric (a bit to stiff) I used to make it as well as its colour (green).
7. Do you have any formal training in your craft? None what so ever. At first I was shown the how to by Anita and once I got confident I started using the internet and sewing books as a learning tool. I am self-taught sewer who loves learning by doing. And Sewing is a great why to do so.
8. Do you have your own craft room? Yes and No, I use the attic as an office as well as my sewing room.
9. How do you get your ideas? Most of my ideas come from reading my huge list of blogs on my blog roll and bloglovin’, sewing magazines and of course Pintrest.
10. Does your partner support you in your ideas? He was when we were living together.
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years? Another difficult question. I have not thought that far. I have learnt so far in my life that plans don’t come out as you lay them and that it’s more important to live in the now, as tomorrow everything can change in your life. So in 10 years I like to think I will be surrounded by people whom I love and who love me back. The rest does not matter so much.
If you are wondering about the Rules of the Liebster Award, they are here.